pursuant to and by effect of art. 13 of the EU Regulation 27 April 2016 n. 679 “General Regulation on Data Protection”.
This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is an information notice pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Reg. 679/16 regarding personal data protection, to those who interact with the services and web pages of the sites accessible by telematic means starting from the addresses www.celi.it, sophia.celi.it, blog .celi.it. The information is provided exclusively in relation to the sites in question and their parts. This is not extendable to other sites or pages not belonging to the sites themselves, consulted by the user through links.
The sites www.celi.it, sophia.celi.it, blog.celi.it are owned by Celi Srl and are managed by Celi Srl which guarantees compliance with the requirements of EU Regulation 679/16.
Users / visitors must read carefully the specific information, reported at the link below and on the contact form page, before giving consent and forwarding any type of personal information and / or filling out any electronic form on the site itself.
Purpose and lawfulness of processing
The collection and processing of personal data are carried out for:
- provide specific information on Celi Srl products / services
and will be subject to treatment based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
The personal data that the Data Controller may collect are as follows:
- Personal data: the data collected through the forms on the site are used to transmit the requested information, send updates on company activities (newsletters, invitations to events, webinars) or, in case the voluntary provision of data has concerned job opportunities, notifications regarding open positions.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data to this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data sent.
The lawfulness of the treatment is based on:
- explicit consent (as per article 6.1, letter a) of the GDPR).
The processing of data for the purposes related to access to the Company’s website takes place using automated methods, on electronic or magnetic support, or on paper, in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided for by law, by consequent regulations and by internal provisions . The data are always treated in full compliance with the principle of proportionality of the treatment on the basis of which all personal data and the various methods of their processing must be relevant and not excessive in relation to the objectives pursued. The stored data are protected by appropriate security measures, so as to reduce the risk of accidental loss or unauthorized access or treatment not allowed or not in accordance with the purposes indicated. There is no automated decision making process.
Place of treatment
The data are processed and stored at the headquarters in Turin, via San Quintino 31, Italy. The processing operations related to the web services of these sites take place at the aforesaid location and are only handled by technical personnel authorized by the Office for processing, or by any authorized to the treatment of occasional maintenance operations. No data collected during the delivery from the web service or the consultation of the pages will be communicated or disseminated unless explicitly authorized by the user.
Mandatory nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to provide data
The provision of data is not mandatory for access and / or consultation of the site while it is mandatory to provide information from Celi Srl therefore any refusal to provide consent may give rise to impossibility for Celi Srl to provide further information.
The data may be transferred to employees / collaborators of Celi Srl, authorized for processing them.
Transferring data overseas
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other companies based in non-European third countries.
Data retention times
Your personal data relating to access to the Company’s website will be processed for 12 months. If contractual relationships are formalized with Celi Srl, the interested party will be provided with adequate information that specifies the lawfulness in relation to the type of subsequent treatment.
Rights of the party
With regard to the personal data themselves, the data subject may exercise the rights provided for in Chapter III of EU Reg. 2016/679 (a copy of which is attached) within thelimits and under the conditions set out in Articles. 15 – 23 of the aforementioned Regulation. In particular Celi Srl guarantees and recognizes the following rights to the interested parties:
- the right to access personal data in their paper and / or electronic archives;
- the right to request rectification, updating and cancellation, if incomplete or erroneous, and to oppose their processing for legitimate and specific reasons;
- the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration;
- the right to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay if there is one of the reasons set out in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the Rules;
- The right to obtain the limitation of processing when one of the hypotheses referred to in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the Rules;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authorities, as well as to exercise the other rights recognized by the applicable regulations.
The interested party can exercise his rights by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses indicated below.
The rights in question may be exercised by submitting a request to the Data Controller available at the Company’s headquarters in Via San Quintino 31 – Turin – Italy – Tel. +39 011 5627115 or at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Data controller is Celi Srl , in via San Quintino 31 – Turin – Italy – Tel. +39 011 5627115 represented by the Legal Representative, Vittorio Di Tomaso. E-mail email@example.com
The complete text of the EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR) is available on the Control Authority website www.garanteprivacy.it .
What are cookies
Cookies are short strings that are saved, as you browse the Web site on your computer, tablet, smartphone, or other user devices that allow the site to recognize you after the first visit and then improve its user experience. We use temporary cookies that have a duration limited to the visit and are deleted when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain stored on your device even after leaving the Web site or in any case have closed the browser: these cookies remain until they expire expected or until they are deleted by the user.
What cookies we use and for what purpose
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Temporary session cookies (or technical): that allow users to access personalized services and to exploit the full functionality of the site.
- Analysis of anonymous cookies: both temporary and permanent, allow you to collect so aggregated information related to user behavior on the site and thus improve the experience and the content provided. The information gathered in this way have no personal significance since the data are collected and analyzed anonymously. We use Google Analytics cookies specifically in the manner specified in this page ( https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage ) or Piwik, in the ways described on this page ( http://piwik.org/privacy/ ).
- Social cookies: they are provided directly from the domains of social media that we host via links to official pages, sharing buttons and links. The use of these buttons and functionality involves the exchange of information with these sites, so the information management and how to eliminate them is regulated by the same: the user is encouraged to consult the respective privacy policies of each of the sites in question.
Google Plus / You Tube http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/
The use of such cookies is purely anonymous character, we do not collect personal information unless the user does not explicitly provide it by sending contact forms or request information.
How can I manage cookies within my browser?