This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who use it. It is information notice pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree N. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data to those who interact with the services and web pages of sites accessible by computer since the www.celi.it addresses, sophia.celi.it , blog.celi.it The information is provided solely with respect to such sites and their parts. This does not extend to other websites or pages not belonging to the same sites, accessed via links.
The data controller
Following the simple consultation of these sites or by interacting with them can be processed data on persons identified or identifiable. The “owner” of their treatment is CELI srl, with registered office at Via San Quintino 31, Turin. Treatment related to web services of this website takes place at the above premises and are only handled by technical personnel of the processor, or others charged with occasional maintenance operations. No data collected during the web services or consultation of the pages will be communicated or diffused, unless explicitly permitted by the user.
Types of data and the processing conditions
Personal data collected during navigation are processed using automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- Personal data: data collected through the forms on the site are used to transmit the requested information, send updates on company activities (newsletters, invitations to events, webinars) or, in the event that the voluntary provision of data has concerned the opportunity to work, notifications regarding open positions.
- Navigation data: computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. For more information on cookies, see “Cookies Policy” below. This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, to identify users. In this category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on site usage and to check its correct functioning and are deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site.
- Data provided voluntarily: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data to this website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data received.
Rights of interested parties
Those whose personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction. Pursuant to this Article shall have the right to request cancellation , transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their treatment. Requests should be addressed to email@example.com.
What are cookies
Cookies are short strings that are saved, as you browse the Web site on your computer, tablet, smartphone, or other user devices that allow the site to recognize you after the first visit and then improve its user experience. We use temporary cookies that have a duration limited to the visit and are deleted when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain stored on your device even after leaving the Web site or in any case have closed the browser: these cookies remain until they expire expected or until they are deleted by the user.
What cookies we use and for what purpose
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Temporary session cookies (or technical): that allow users to access personalized services and to exploit the full functionality of the site.
- Analysis of anonymous cookies: both temporary and permanent, allow you to collect so aggregated information related to user behavior on the site and thus improve the experience and the content provided. The information gathered in this way have no personal significance since the data are collected and analyzed anonymously. We use Google Analytics cookies specifically in the manner specified in this page ( https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage ) or Piwik, in the ways described on this page ( http://piwik.org/privacy/ ).
- Social cookies: they are provided directly from the domains of social media that we host via links to official pages, sharing buttons and links. The use of these buttons and functionality involves the exchange of information with these sites, so the information management and how to eliminate them is regulated by the same: the user is encouraged to consult the respective privacy policies of each of the sites in question.
Google Plus / You Tube http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/
The use of such cookies is purely anonymous character, we do not collect personal information unless the user does not explicitly provide it by sending contact forms or request information.
How can I manage cookies within my browser?